Sunday 11 January 2009

Inspiration Week Application

Unfortunately, moodle is not allowing me to log in. However I have completed the application form and will paste it here. Thanks.

I would love to have the opportunity to attend Inspiration Week. I see media as a definite future for me. I am taking a Creative and Media Diploma which covers three of my A-level slots. As a result I think that it is a sure thing that I will go into the media industry in later life. Which direction within media to go in, I myself am not to sure of yet. However I am looking for ways to learn more about technuiques to do with any kind of media. I see Inspiration Week as being a brilliant opportunity to learn more. I am taking a Creative and Media Diploma which covers three of my A-level slots. I think that it is a sure thing that I will go into the media industry in later life.

I am especially keen to learn about methods of directing, producing and scriptwriting. These two topics are in the industry I am looking to go towards already, such as film/television show production and filming. I am a fast and eager learner when it comes to topics I like (e.g. anything to do with media). I will pay attention and do what is asked of me to gain the maximum amount of benefit from the week. I am always looking for new ways to enter the media buisness and this seems like a good start.

I am eager to get as much work experience as I can in the media industry, every time getting more and more efficient. I attempted to go to an Advertising studio as my High-school, sadly, just when it seemed it was all sorted they withdrew due to complications. After this I am looking for more opportunities to get such experience as I would have done there. I find interest in every one of the topics studied on Media week and honestly think that I could make great progress and expand my knowledge of the areas considerably if I attend. Thank you.

Alexander Whitcombe

No comments: